Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It’s easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Our Cooking Club is a fun way to celebrate the Love & Lemons community of readers. The concept is super simple—each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you leave a comment on the recipe’s blog post. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our December challenge today with our gingerbread cookie recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun. Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is December 31!
- For a bonus entry, send a picture of what you made to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com.
- For another bonus entry, post your photo on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
THIS IS A CHANGE from past cooking club challenges. A photo entry is no longer required. This month, comment on the recipe’s blog post to secure your spot in the drawing!
The Prize: A $200 Whole Foods Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and share some of your photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
The holidays are here! For me, making Christmas cookies is one of the highlights of the season. I especially love these gingerbread cookies. They’re thick, soft, and warmly spiced with ginger, cinnamon, and cloves. Enjoy them plain, or have fun decorating them with royal icing and sprinkles. Tip: This is a GREAT recipe to make with kids!
Last Month’s Recipe
Last month’s challenge was a little different. We had a virtual Love & Lemons Thanksgiving! You each made one (or more!) of these 50 Thanksgiving Side Dishes. It was an AMAZING spread…
And that’s just the start! Check out all your photos below. They look delicious!
And congratulations to our winner, Cheryl!
Enter the December Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my gingerbread cookie recipe sometime in December.
- Leaving a comment on the gingerbread cookies blog post by December 31.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com for a bonus entry.
- And for another bonus entry, posting your photo on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.